It’s spooky time! Halloween is right around the corner, and boy-oh-boy, do we have some treats for you. This holiday campaign we are exploring every aspect of Clapper’s Halloween as we can. From pumpkin carving to scary story-telling. From Halloween recipes to Costume contests. We are doing it all.
Be a part of Clapper’s first Halloween event: Costume Wars. We will host a competition where creators will dress up in the most creative and spookiest costumes. Then, we will pair creators up and they will host 30-min-PK battles to determine the winner. There will be two competitions, a UK competition, and a North American competition. When choosing your costume, we encourage you to be as creative as you can. Give it your best. Aside from the competition, we will be giving extra special awards on each town hall to contestants, and this will be decided by the Clapper team. These are the awards:
- The Funniest Costume
- The Most Creative Costume
- The Sexiest Costume
- The Scariest Costume
The first round will begin on Monday, October 25th, the second round on Tuesday, October 26th, and the final round on Wednesday, October 27th. The winners from both divisions will be decided in round 3. All participants will be celebrated in their respective town halls. Thursday, Oct 28 for North America, and Friday, Oct 29 for the UK.
- We will have 8 creators from North America and 8 creators from UK/EU.
- To participate you must fill out our application through this link. The last day to apply will be Monday, October 18th, at 10 pm CT.
- We will have 3 rounds, Monday through Wednesday, and the PK battles will determine the winner. Three Pk Rounds in total (2 out of 3 wins).
- Must be willing to wear the same costume each round, but you can upgrade the costume without changing your character.
- Your costume cannot be against community guidelines.
If you do not get selected for the competition, don’t worry, we still would love to see your costumes for this Halloween. Use the hashtag #CostumeWars and post your creative costumes on Clapper.
- Top 10 Halloween Songs To Use On Clapper
- 13 Halloween Films Recommended by The Clapper Team
- Trick or Treats: 5 easy-to-make Halloween recipes for your Clapper videos.
- #CostumeWars: Contestants Lineup
- Deep Dive Series (Halloween Edition): We are highlighting 4 to 6 people who are making Halloween content such as tarot reading, paranormal activities, special effects, people who have scary stories to tell, makeup artists, etc. So, if you want to be in this special feature, make as much Halloween content as you can.
Remember to use all of our October hashtags.