I hope you are all ready and jolly about our holiday plans! 3rd Rock Media and Clapper’s Holiday Bazaar is going to be a three-day virtual holiday market featuring Clapper small businesses and shop owners. This merry market experience will take place from December 13th through the 15th on the Clapper app. There are many ways you can be a part of this grand event. We wanted to give a quick run-through to the people that want to be involved in this event as a vendor, an entertainer, or a donor.
“I want to sell something at the Bazaar”
If you want to be a vendor there is a few questions you should ask your self before thinking of applying:
- Do I have quality images that will showcase my product nicely?
- Do I have enough items of the product I am selling?
- Have I opened and started using my Clapper Shop on my profile?
- Do I know how to promote items on “Shop Live” on my Clapper Shop?
- Are my items of good quality and value to my community?
- Am I willing to offer a special offer in the price for the Bazaar?
- Am I willing to ship items to the buyer in a timely manner?
- Is my product appropriate and follows Clapper’s community guidelines?
If you answer yes to all of these questions, let me tell you, you are ready to go. Fill out our form and be specific about what you will be selling at the bazaar.
“I want to be an entertainer at the Bazaar”
If you want to be an entertainer there is a few questions you should ask your self before thinking of applying:
- Do I have a special talent that can turn into a performance?
- Am I a good speaker that can entertain people for long periods of time?
- Or, can my performance entertain people for long periods of time on its own?
- Am I willing to commit to the time slot they assign me to perform and arrive in a timely manner?
- Am I comfortable with livestreams and big online audiences?
If you answer yes to all of these questions, let me tell you, you are ready to go. Fill out our form and be specific about what you will do as entertainment for the bazaar.
Both links attached are the same for Sellers and Entertainers, so make sure in your application you select one or the other. We will close the application by Monday, November 22nd.
“I want to be a donor at the Bazaar”
We welcome all donations and thank you greatly for lending a helping hand. We will have a auction where the products we offer will be all donations. If you have anything you want to donate for this special activity, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the description of the product you want to donate.
For any more questions about the Holiday Bazaar reach out to @ClapperTalks or @3rdRockMedia on Clapper.