Stream to Earn began as an anniversary campaign to improve the creator economy. Creators were able to earn up to 15% extra income daily by hosting daily Livestreams. Throughout the month of June 2022, users started earning more on their regular livestreams which led to a second stream to earn: Streams of Summer. The results were absolutely amazing.
As we enter the holiday season, we thought it would be fitting to give creators an opportunity to make some extra income just in time for their holiday shopping. Clapper presents Holiday Stream! This event will start November, 11th, and end December 31st.
What is Holiday Stream?🎄
Holiday Stream is a Livestream challenge in which creators need to go live and reach 1 of 2 daily diamond targets. If they reach either of those targets, they will receive an extra bonus on top of their next day’s earnings.
When you earn at least 1,000 diamonds you will win extra percentages from 1% to 20% reflected on that day’s earnings. The higher you earn, the higher the reward. These are the 5 daily challenges creators can accomplish:
What’s different about this Stream To Earn?🔎
- You need to actively sign up for this stream to earn. This means that to earn more on your Livestream you need to go to the explore page, select the “Holiday Stream” banner, and tab the “Participate” button to be able to be a part of Holiday Stream.
- The targets have a wider range. We started with two targets (10,000 and 30,000) in the first campaign, but we decided to make those targets more achievable. You can earn extra income with as low as 1,000 diamonds.
- Your extra earnings will not be reflected in your next day’s earnings. Instead, when you go live you will earn that extra percentage the same day.
- You can earn up to 20% extra earnings instead of only 15%.
Extra Helpful Information
- Rewards will refresh every day at 0:00 PST.
- The final interpretation of this event is reserved for Clapper.
- The event is not related to Apple
- To learn how to be a successful Livestream Host and reach those daily targets read our Go Live Like A Pro article.
Enjoy and go live! What are you waiting for? Let’s see who is the top earner for the holiday stream.